Re: [RC] Knee galls (mine!)--need advice - Ed & Wendy Hauser

When I first started riding endurance, I found that jeans didn't work (knee
galls).  A year or so later after I had switched to tights, I noticed that
one fellow who rode 100's when available, and 50's the rest of the time used
jeans.  That night while around the campfire, I asked him how he prevented
knee rubbing.  He mumbled something about riding properly.  His wife chimed
in and exposed his secret: "Panty hose"!  On top of it he was too
embarrassed to go to the store for them and she had to buy his for him.

Another time I was at an organized trail ride (Yuk!) one "cowboy" was giving
me a lot of s**t about my helmet and tights.  That night at supper he
changed into shorts.  His knees looked like hamburger!  I refrained from
laughing out loud.

Ed.
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85
degrees!
~ Heidi Sowards