[RC] Protective vests - Magnumsmom

Could I get input please on those of you out there who
wear protective vests?  I need to figure out which size
to order.  I'm right inbetween a small and a medium.
(This is the Tipperary Event vest)

So, do I get the Medium so for extra room, or will it
be too big? How much play is there in the Small for
adustment... up, say an inch around the chest and
waist area?  (hopefully I'm on my way down on those
mesurements).

No, I don't need one to ride Blue.  He's too good and
stable and steady and surefooted.  No, I didn't get
Magnum back, he's still in CA (and he's 23 this year
so he knows better).

I'll leave the why I might need one up in the air for now...

This would be for ground work and eventually riding as
well.  I did search the archives, but didn't find much
about vests there.  Thanks in advance!

:) - Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
ps... no, I don't need one because of the damn sheep,
although I do have a nice curved bruise on my right
thigh from a headbut at feeding time... yes, the damn
sheep is now much respectful of my personal space...