[RC] Biltmore ride - spiritwood@xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,
I am sending this now even though it is still early, looking for a horse
for my 13 1/2 year old daughter to ride on the Biltmore 50.  My daughter
and I are entered in the Biltmore and will have to decide soon to either
pay the rest of the entry fees or to give up the spots for someone else.
She is currently entered on my old 100 mile horse but he hurt his back at
the Sand Hills ride 2 weeks ago and doesn't look like he will be rideable
at all for a while. At Sand Hills, my daughter was lucky enough to be given
a horse to ride by Valerie Kanavy and we all had a wonderful time!  Thank
you so much Valerie!  We (were) only planning a slow ride for completion at
the Biltmore as I am riding my still 5 year old in his first season, and he
is just moving up to the 50 mile distance. If anyone has any ideas please
email me.  Thanks,
Becky and Jennifer

http://mail2web.com/ .

in our dark soul the horse prances... The horse, the
horse! The symbol of surging potency and power of movement, of action...
~  DH Lawrence