[RC] RC: Bummed out and injured - Tracy Cann

What do you guys do to cheer yourselves up when you're injured and can't ride?  I hurt my knee at my last ride (Dr. says I popped a ligament, whatever that means) and I'm starting to get really bummed out.  I even cleaned the bathrooms.  Gasp!  Yes, it's that bad.  To top it off it's a beeeeuuutiful day here in south Texas.  There's so many wildflowers out there it smells like perfume.  Also, just found out I won't be able to make it to the next ride, (I should be better by then).  My daughter has a horseshow (she decided to do something different than her crazy mother) and I'm the only one who can get her there.  Dang, this isn't helping.  I'm getting more bummed just typing this.  Help.

Tracy