Re: [RC] RC: Bummed out and injured - Ed & Wendy Hauser

1. Get a good horse book and work on your tan.
2. Teach your horse something from the ground.  If you pick the right book in 1 it will have lots of suggestions.
3. Brush and clip your horse.
4. Clean and oil tack.  Wash biothane tack.
5. Clean your truck.
6. Go to the local tack store and window shop.
7. Start a controversial thread on RC
8. Plan the rest of your ride season and put the rides on the calendar.  When my kids were small, the only way I got time to go riding was to put the rides on the calendar.  We made the rule that the first thing on the calendar ruled.  It stopped lots of conflicts.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875