Re: [RC] March Psychosis - RDCARRIE

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a psycho horse!  <G>  It does me good to
read about others with similar problems, and every time Angie writes about
Kaboot trying to kill her at the start of a ride, I feel right at home.  I
liken starting a ride on my gelding to clinging to the back of a rabid animal
on a bad acid trip.  <G>  If I can just survive the first 5-10 miles, I figure
I can make it through the ride.  <G>  But Chivas is 18 this year, so I figure
he ought to start maturing and slowing down in another 7 or 8 years...

Dawn in East Texas
You don't have to be a 100-mile rider or a multi-day rider to be an
endurance rider, but if you want to experience the finest challenges our
sport has to offer, you need to do both of those.
~ Joe Long