[RC] Apple Cider Vinegar - WRSINOSKY

I was told years ago by a vet that apple cider vinegar helps to keep enteroliths from forming. The acidity in the a/c vinegar works against their formation. This does not mean that once these stones form the vinegar will destroy them, but it will keep them from getting larger.  All my horses get a splash of a/c vinegar in their feed every night. It also helps keep the bugs away (a little). But with those pesky horse flies and deer flies, I have yet to find anything to turn them off.
Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ