[RC] March Psychosis - WRSINOSKY

Jeez!  I think walkergirl's horse is related to my half arab nitwit, Doimas.  I can't even repeat what he has come to think of as his name, but the initials are "you sob".  He is only coming five in May, so I'll give him that much, but what a beast!  How do they do that bouncing backward down hills?  It's very exciting. I've taken him to two rides (a 25 and 30) and he has been absolutely horrible the first 10 miles. We scream, dance, buck, back, crabwalk, runoff...you name it. When I first get on him, it feels like his hair is going to shoot right out of his body.  On the 30 miler, we had gone about 15 miles when I asked for a canter. Well, he did and more.  Took off at a gallop with me, dodging around trees, it was very exciting and good for the cardio vascular system.

Now, since he's gone and hurt his shoulder (at home, not on the trail) I'm taking his older buddy, Sebastian. He's another story altogether and not wrapped very tight. Apparently, in his past his previous owner(s) decided beating a horse was the best training method. This guy will cruise along fine, then suddenly lose his connection. I think he's a bit fried between the ears, but he is a sweetheart and I just can't sell him and see him go to another abuser.  Poor guy.

So, Friday, we're off to Arivaca, AZ...alone...with no crew.  It shouldn't be as bad as taking Doimas the sob.  (Hoping)

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ