[RC] Truck vs. SUV - melanie . o

Okay, since we're kicking around the diesel v. gas & the auto v. manuel
debates, how about truck v. SUV?

I have 3 large dogs.  My dogs ride in my wagon daily but my wagon will not pull
a trailer, not even a 2-horse.  So I need something bigger and can really only
afford to own one vehicle.  I do not like the idea of putting my dogs in the
back of a pickup even with a shell.  Plus, no a/c for those really hot summer
days.  I realize it's a little harder to put a load of hay, wood chips, or
manure in the back of an SUV than a pickup, but I don't carry those things on a
daily basis.

So, anyone got any advice on which 3/4 ton SUV (used of course) w/ a HD tow
package is the best way to go?  Anyone got any other solutions for both dogs
and horses?

thanks,
melanie
Of course things aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins