[RC] Stick vs Automatic - Julie Fuller

With a stick there is another big advantage.... you can turn off the ignition, coast awhile, then turn the key and BOOOOM!, flames shoot out the tailpipe effectively causing all the yuppies tailgating you to back off with great expediency.

Julie ( My Dad taught me some interesting things)

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is
noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience,
which is the bitterest.
~  Confucius