Re: [RC] Leatherwood Crew Point - Coujurs1

In a message dated 3/29/2004 6:52:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You need to work on your Southern charm ;-). You need to learn to give all the guys a hug and tell them how wonderful they look and how glad you are to see them. Besides Nina, you still have a horse to ride - unless there is something you are not telling us ;-)!?

I can do both, and have for years!  A funny story, several years ago a person who at that time had only done LD's approached me.  And asked if I ever rode, apparently they had only seen me working rides.  I replied "Yes, but my horse is gone to Tevis".  That's when Coujur went with Sam Bartee, since she didn't have a horse that could do a 100 when she won the entry.

Nina