Re: [RC] Leatherwood Crew Point - Truman Prevatt

Coujurs1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Nina Barnett (a Gooch in training)
You need to work on your Southern charm ;-). You need to learn to give all the guys a hug and tell them how wonderful they look and how glad you are to see them. Besides Nina, you still have a horse to ride - unless there is something you are not telling us ;-)!?

Truman

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.