Re: [RC] parelli, clinton, natural horse, training, etc. - Tina Hicks

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 Jon.Linderman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
literally BUY into, that the guy who gets it done in 15-20 minutes has the
best method.  Buy the video and you to can do it at home in 15 minutes.
IMHO the average person simply can not reproduce these "miracles" in the

Jon, I know you are not specifically addressing this just to the Parelli
segment but since you included it in your subject line I gotta speak up.

I am a Parelli person or however you want to brand me :) I am working on
Level 3 and have been to many clinics by his instructors as well as seen
Parelli several times. I have never heard him (nor one of his clinicians,
or in his tapes or ma material) say you can "do it this in 15-20 minutes".
I've been at it two years and change - if I could have done this in 15-20
minutes, no one told me - I wanna darn refund :))

If you've actually heard Parelli or one of his certified instructors (not
someone who claims to "do Parelli" - there's a big difference) say that,
then I stand corrected. But until that point, I call baloney on this part
of your argument :)

promised time & wind up more frustrated than when they started.  Any wonder
why you can find so many used videos from these folks on
Ebay...........like new & cheap!

I think you have it backwards. People buy the materials (whether it's
Parelli, Clinton, etc...) and realize there are no shortcuts, it all
takes plenty of time in the saddle, etc..They decide this is not the magic
bullet they were looking for and they sell those materials and get another
set :-p

Tina Hicks
tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

REAL endurance is your water freezing IN the cantle bags!
~ Heidi Sowards