Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 12:29 PM
Subject: [RC] Apple Cider Vinegar

At a recent Pony Club Meeting, my vet mentioned Apple Cider Vinegar. She said that a friend of hers started using it and noticed stones (tiny enterolithes) being released in the manure. Had not seen these before the vinegar. She was under the impression that they were being caused by the vinegar. I thought that the vinegar was possibly allowing them to be released versus staying in the gut and growing larger. Any thoughts? Beccy in UT.