[RC] Florida Cut Throats-Coffee Drinking Biddes - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Linda Bowman momridesalso@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chip, you are so right and it is really sad when some people never grow out of
that childhood behavior."Oh, you cannot play here, oh, you cannot date that
person, oh, you cannot wear that, glad times have changed or have they? I
however, would like to invite any new riders and if they want someone to ride
with they can ride with me. I will be more then glad to teach them what little
I know. As for you older riders, I am more then glad to ride with you also so
you can teach me what you know. "But no coffee drinking Biddes from Altoona,
Atlanta, NewYork or anywhere else, I grew out of that when I was 9 years old".
Oh yes, let us not forget those crew members if you want to come to the ride "
I AM SURE I CAN FIND SOMETHING FOR YOU TO DO" ROFLMAO! and by chance if you are
single and cute that is even better. Sorry no married men or cheaters
allowed!!!!!

aren't perfect,  perfect doesn't exist on this earth.
Doesn't mean we won't go on trying to get better at what we do. Besides, if
everything was perfect today, what would you do tomorrow? Slamming each
other doesn't get anything done.
~  Dot Wiggins