[RC] Million Pines Ride - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Tammy Nautilushorses@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Million Pines is coming up real soon and I hope everyone is looking forward to
it. All of us here in Georgia would like to welcome everyone that wants to
attend ie: riders, crew memebers, guest, friends, husbands, wifes, boyfriends,
girlfriends, neighbors, or just plain anyone that wants to show up. We only
have a few rules: One: Have fun! Two: Be safe! Three: Everyone is welcome!
"READ ABOVE" Four: If your one of those coffee drinking biddes from North
Central Florida that do not welcome friends, new riders and so on everyone is
talking about stay home or stay out of our way! WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN!

joys of being a pompous idiot is that you can do and think
whatever you want.
~  Homer Safferwiffle