[RC] RC: Fla cut throats and biddies - Tracy Cann

Just wanted to let you know that my husband had a great time being my crew at Renegade a couple of weeks ago.  I told him as soon as he became a crew his name would change to "Honey".  It sure did and he really enjoyed his new nickname.  Even when he realized that everyone who was crewing was called "Honey".  Funny what an out of camp vet check can do to make you appreciate anyone willing to haul your crap.  So we would all wave bye to all the "honeys" as we left in the morning and referred to them as the "honey bunch" at vet checks.

Happy riding and hope your "honey" comes with you,

Tracy