[RC] Hi-ties and pens - Tracy Cann

Okay, I'm the one who started the recent comparisons between the Hi-tie type systems but I just "fell over" a great deal on a metal pen.  It's the 8 panel Farnam pen, barely used for $20 a panel.  Can you believe it?  The panel hanging brackets haven't even been taken out of their box.  Of course I'm going to get it tomorrow.  Since it's so cheap I cannot resist but are there any unobvious problems with these pens that I should know about?  I still wouldn't mind having the option of a tying system but might have to get that later.  (I owe taxes this year instead of getting a return, bummer)  Anyway, any insight, stories, or opinions is greatly appreciated.  I just love this place.  Any time I have a question you guys are there for me.  How cool is that?!

Tracy