[RC] Coffee-drinking Biddes "FLA CUT THROATS" - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Linda Bowman Momridesalso@xxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Newell, you are completely correct we should be happy and thankful that these
few ladies in North Central Florida spend most of their time under an awning
drinking coffee instead of looking down their noise at more riders or making
new riders, guest, crew personal or anyone else feel inferior or unwelcome. I
would like at this point to welcome all new riders, guest, crew personal, old
riders, or anyone else that would just like to come out and watch. Please do
not let a few people ruin your fun.

L.Bowman

like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop