[RC] Coffee-drinking Biddes "FLA CUT THROATS" - rides2far

Newell, you are completely correct we should be happy and thankful
that these few ladies in North Central Florida spend most of their
time under an awning drinking coffee

I've been trying to clean out my box after 2 days away from the computer
and all this has done has made me crave coffee. If I saw the biddies
right now I'd ask them for some...and then refills. Eventually they'd
avoid eye contact and make themselves scarce when they saw me coming.

Now...for a dose of reality. Today was I suppose the first day of the
rest of my life. I rode a horse other than Kaboot. At first it was
great...I could trot slow if I liked. It was relaxing, quiet, tranquil, I
looked at something other than the footing 10' ahead...and then....after
about 10 miles...the horse QUIT ON ME! It got *tired*. Oh man. I forgot
what that felt like. Let me point out I wasn't blowing it out. We were
just riding along. Now I remember why I ride maniacs. Hot days without a
horse that makes his own breeze are the pits. :-P

Anybody who wants to wash this whole "endurance is cut throat" thread
from their heads should come to Million Pines next week. The friendliest,
homiest, wholesomest, "Mayberry Style" ride in the world. :-))

Angie

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris