From: kit kat
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:10 PM
Subject: [RC] PVC portable corral fencing?

hey everyone,

I just purchased an endurance book call successful endurance riding.  So far
the book has been good other then bashing 25 milers a little, but hey..
everyone to there own opinion.  BUT, one thing caught my attention.  There
was a portable horse corral made out of PVC pipes.  Looked about 8 feet long
and 3 railed and 2 inch pvc.  Has anyone ever seen a corral like this.

I planned on high lining my mare, because buying and dragging that pipe
fencing along with me is not worth it, but when I saw that corral, I
thought... awesome.. i could make that and its light and you can take it
appart.. pretty awesome.

What do you guys thing?

Sarah Donaghy & Clover Penny
Abbotsfor bc canada
604-799-3524

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland