[RC] PVC portable corral fencing? - kit kat

hey everyone,

I just purchased an endurance book call successful endurance riding. So far the book has been good other then bashing 25 milers a little, but hey.. everyone to there own opinion. BUT, one thing caught my attention. There was a portable horse corral made out of PVC pipes. Looked about 8 feet long and 3 railed and 2 inch pvc. Has anyone ever seen a corral like this.

I planned on high lining my mare, because buying and dragging that pipe fencing along with me is not worth it, but when I saw that corral, I thought... awesome.. i could make that and its light and you can take it appart.. pretty awesome.

What do you guys thing?

Sarah Donaghy & Clover Penny
Abbotsfor bc canada
604-799-3524

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

Riding alone is when you teach a horse all the "tools" and "cues" he needs
to handle the trail, to hold a speed, deal with hills, etc. It's also where
you develop the "bond" that causes him to "defer" to you before losing his
cool.
~ Jim Holland