Re: [RC] Year Book - Truman Prevatt

Come on guys - give them a break. They busted their butts to get them out. In every first edition book you buy there are typos. In every piece of software you buy there are bugs - new releases are to fix the bugs.

They do a great job getting the EN and Yearbook out. I know for one that I can over look a few typos ;-)!

Truman

Ridecamp Guest wrote:

Annie- I looked at mine-  You are RIGHT!!!!
IMO, this is just inexcuseable and totally bone-head.  Who is proofreading this stuff?  Ray Charles?

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.