From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 5:55 PM
Subject: [RC] Year Book

Please Reply to: Karen Nelson knelson@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annie- I looked at mine-  You are RIGHT!!!!
IMO, this is just inexcuseable and totally bone-head.  Who is proofreading
this stuff?  Ray Charles?

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

Prudence and focus will carry you a long way on a horse.
~  Frank Solano