Re: [RC] Year Book - Tina Hicks

Please Reply to: Karen Nelson knelson@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annie- I looked at mine- You are RIGHT!!!! IMO, this is just
inexcuseable and totally bone-head.  Who is proofreading this
stuff?  Ray Charles?

Umm, have you ever looked at EN for editing errors?  There are
usually several each issue.

I think this is sort of like managing a ride, i.e., if you've
ever been involved with a major project like a magazine,
yearbook, annual report, you'll understand how things like this
can happen. If you haven't, then offer your services to the
office and see just how much fun <grimace> it can be to get a
major piece out the door on a tight timetable. I'm not saying there
should be errors but I can see how it happens.

Tina (who was responsible for the annual report for a
publicly-traded DoD contractor for 5 years and has symphathy for
the staff of EN)

tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris