[RC] Electric fence/pasture - Kristi Schaaf

We put in Electrobraid last year and LOVE it. It
feels/looks like a rope halter. We were able to put in
fence posts THIRTY feet apart (in Florida you can put
them in up to 50 feet apart, but because we're in snow
country, 30 feet is recommended). That's amazing
compared to the standard 8 or 10 foot for other types
of fence. The Electrobraid is economical, strong and
EASY to install. We made sure the charger was
wired/installed correctly, and the first time our dogs
tried to run under the fence, they told us with their
yips that the zap works (which is great, 'cause now we
can turn them out in the pasture to play and not worry
about them getting out either!). The horses have the
utmost respect for it, yet aren't afraid of it and
will graze right up to fenceline. We also have one
side of our large paddock fenced with electrobraid and
even our very snoopy mouthy horse doesn't mess with it
or try to reach the tree branches on the other side.
We had a tree fall on the electrobraid once; the braid
stretched where the tree was laying on it, then
snapped right back up to its original position when we
removed the tree. I'm definitely a happy customer -
take a look at www.electrobraid.com if you're looking
at pasture fencing options.
Kristi