[RC] RE:Another Portable corral question - Jonni Jewell

Lysane posted: >>>I don't have another horse to ride, so I would probably
take her to a ride and i would volunteer. This means that she would be alone
for several hours at a time without me near by. <<<

Having youngsters hang out around rides is a great training tool. And while
there is not a manager I am sure that would turn away a volunteer, PLEASE
check with management before heading off to a ride with a non-competing
horse. Often camp sites are tight, and they need every inch of space for the
entries. Also, make sure your horse meets the health certificate
requirements for YOUR area. (must show coggins etc.) Just let management
know of your intentions ahead of time. You may or may not have camping fees
etc. also.

Jonni

The two best drugs to have in your kit are Tincture of Time and a Dose of
Common Sense. These two will carry you through 99.999% of the problems
associated with horses and endurance competition.
~ Robert Morris