From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Hi Tie

Please Reply to: jenny jedgell@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We bought the Hi Tie for our horse who liked to jump our electic fence.
It works beautifully.  I hear NO noise from the apparatus.  It is extremely
easy to use, and it appears indestructable.  I would recommend it for
anyone, I just wish we could fit more of them on our trailer so all of our
horses could be tied.

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider
with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would
never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop