Re: [RC] [RC] Setting Fire to Tents a/k/a Cut-throat Competition - Truman Prevatt

Hey, I resemble that remark. You can go back to lurking now ;-).

LOL...Oh, you were talking about Howard and Ed - well you may have a point.

Yes I remember Howards first article in "Horse and Pony" entiled something like "My First Endurance Ride." Yep if I remember everyone was toating gun on their hip, there were a few fires a gun fight or two and a lynching.

One has to wonder what Howard has in the Budwiser bottle - I guess it's Bud Lite now since he's only a six pack short of a HW and the HW division in the SE is pretty dog gone tough. That's why I'm on a diet - MW division next year for me.

Truman