RE: [RC] [AERC-Members] New Interviews Linked - hope lundquist

Hi Karen..Thank you so much for all the wonderful interviews. I know many of the Riders. Maybe you could put them all in a book. It is all a treasure. Don't we have a lot of great Riders? Thanks
Hope Lundquist/West Region

From: DreamWeaver <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AERCMembersForum@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AERC-Members] New Interviews Linked
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:13:08 -0800

Well, I think this is it folks. I would love to eventually have everybody included, and actually think we got a pretty good response. If somebody on the table isn't linked, it is because they have not responded (everybody who did not respond by email had a questionnaire mailed or faxed or hand delivered to them). I would be happy to add on any late comers.

I would like to thank everybody that did participate and am grateful that so many were so willing to share their personal stories with us. I feel like I know each of these teams and feel privileged to be involved in a sport with so many people like the ones on the Decade list.

One of the below interviews is not complete, and I have a really good (or lame?) excuse. It's the fax's fault. Really. :-) It didn't come thru, and I am trying to get the rest of it so I can finish it and will update it when I can. I'm really sorry. I will also add photos to the riders who are missing their photos as soon as I get them from the AERC office.

# 46, NE, Lynne (Debra) Gilbert and GM Chagall, 11 years/3035 miles together.
# 52, MW, Jan Worthington and LM Master Mind, 13 years/3320 miles together.

Also, there is an update at the bottom of rider #25 :-).

Their links can be found here: http://aerc.org/long_table.asp Check back later for updates.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV

Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, Doing nothing, and being nothing.

=-
-= Rules of Usage: http://www.goldhill.com/members/index.html
=-
-= Terms of Usage & Liability: http://www.goldhill.com/members/liability.html
=-

Get reliable access on MSN 9 Dial-up. 3 months for the price of 1! (Limited-time offer) http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&pgmarket=en-us&ST=1/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

There are 2 ways to win at this sport. You take a horse and race him for a
short time and then find a new horse or you can take one horse , do the
homework and spend many miles and years enjoying that horse.
~  Paddi Sprecher