From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Hi Tie

Please Reply to: jenny jedgell@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We bought the Hi Tie for our horse who liked to jump our electic fence.

It works beautifully.  I hear NO noise from the apparatus.  It is extremely
easy to use, and it appears indestructable.  I would recommend it for
anyone, I just wish we could fit more of them on our trailer so all of our
horses could be tied.

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider

with

a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would

never

let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM

If you treat an Arab like a Thoroughbred, it will behave like a Quarter
horse.
~  Libby Llop

--
We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

We imitate our masters only because we are not yet masters ourselves, and only

because in doing so we learn the truth about what cannot be imitated.