Re: [RC] Another portable corral question - Lysane Cree

Thanks for the tip Jonni. Good reminder!
Lysane

And while there is not a manager I am sure that would
turn away a volunteer, PLEASE check with management
before heading off to a ride with a non-competing
horse. Often camp sites are tight, and they need
every inch of space for the entries. Also, make sure
your horse meets the health certificate
requirements for YOUR area. (must show coggins etc.)
Just let management know of your intentions ahead of
time. You may or may not have camping fees  etc.
also.
Jonni

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle