[RC] Bar H Boogie & Rodeo - Vchorsegal

   Kudos to Lynne for putting on a great ride, and winging it as the Universe threw challenges her way !  The early heat caught many off guard, and fuzzy horses and riders not yet ready for summer had to improvise.  So many great volunteers, God, how can you compensate them ?   It did bother me that several riders left Sunday without starting, and/or during the ride without notifying the management.  As I was bringing up the rear much of the day, I was constantly asked if I had seen so and so. These poor volunteers are hanging out in the forest waiting for people who are not ever coming through their check point.  That sucks ! They are probably sucking on a cold one, watching the game in the AC !!
  As to the Bar H Boogie Rodeo- I can sympathize with Mae !  I am doing multidays so I don't have a repeat performance of the Warner Springs Rodeo, where I was the surprised and unlucky Star !!  Congrats to Mae and everyone who attended the ride.  Sure, it was tough, that's why they call it  :
     ENDURANCE !!         - Heidi Helly and Andreti ( the 8 second horse ! )
p.s. Lynne- You Rock !!!!!!!!!