From: LISA <volta@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   zilco alteration

hey guys: does anyone know the best way to make holes in and trim zilco?
I need to take some excess off a breastcollar strap and make a "half
hole" in my stirrup leathers ...

thanks!
lisa o
santa fe NM

Arabians were bred for years primarily as a war horse and those
requirements are similar to what we do today with endurance riding.
~  Homer Saferwiffle