Re: [RC] Abetta Seat Cover? - April

I use a Cashel Western Tush Cushion on my 15" endurance model. I had to tighten
it up a lot, so it will adjust to fit larger models, too, I'm sure.

http://tinyurl.com/2lt82

There's a link as a picture is worth a thousand words. I know other places sell
them, but that was one that I could lay my hands on easily.

April
Nashville, TN