Re: [RC] Beagles in endurance? - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Title: Re: [RC]   Beagles in endurance?
on 3/18/04 4:33 PM, DarkHorseGoddess@xxxxxxx at DarkHorseGoddess@xxxxxxx wrote:

Geez~!  Boris, how will you keep his "nose off the ground" long enough to get down the trail?

Knowing beagles there is NO way you can pack enough food on you, to last him month~!

If his ears are long enough, you could glue your HM on one of his ears~!

How will you keep him from "Aroooing" all night long while in Ridecamp?

You own my dog! When he was young and we would take him for walks his nose was always glued to the ground. We called the snuffing SPMs. Sniffs per minute, much the same as RPMs in a car. When Cecil hits a stinky trail, you can't even catch up to count.
And there is no way you could pack enough food for a mammal-vac like a Beagle. Darned nice dogs though. Couldn't ask for a better tempered dog for my kids. Kind of like my Arabs. Of course, it sounds like someone is being murdered in my yard on a daily basis. Thank God for understanding neighbors.

Tiffany