Re: [RC] Beagles in endurance? - DarkHorseGoddess

>>What do you think?  Has anyone ever ridden a beagle in endurance?

Geez~!  Boris, how will you keep his "nose off the ground" long enough to get down the trail?

Knowing beagles there is NO way you can pack enough food on you, to last him month~!

If his ears are long enough, you could glue your HM on one of his ears~!

How will you keep him from "Aroooing" all night long while in Ridecamp?

Raven (I love beagles~!) and the Girls....Molly (Arooo, me a beagle and me not wanna do endurance~! Me wanna eat & sniff) and Lucy (Woof-Woof, beagles are cute, but they ain't smart like Aussie Kelpies!)