       From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of larry Miller
       Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:51 AM
       To: ridecamp
       Subject: [RC] college endurance rider

       Had a young friend who brought her horse to rides in the back of a
pickup truck.  I always felt that where there was the desire, there was sure
to be a way.  Jeanie

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail.
~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM