[RC] personal for LadyHawk in Texas - Sonshine575

Dear Lady,

It is obvious to me that the person that you own doesn't understand what he has.  Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have until they have to live without it.

I understand how you feel.  You have extra gears and he wants more.  It's the law of society these days to want what everyone else has plus more.  Just use the same psychology on him with food, wanting what all the other horses have and more.  The law of the male nature is that they learn quicker if it affects their pocketbooks.

As for giving your person a rough pace when he asks for speed, good thinking!!!  Men are born thinking speed is THE ultimate ride whether be it flesh or metal.  Just keep jostling him around like that and he will soon be happy with the running walk and as he ages, he will learn to "enjoy the journey."

Please be patient with Pete.  People, especially men people, are slow learners and accept his slow baby steps as successful progress during his training.

As for him posting this on the public airways ('m in quite a quandry on if I should teach her to trot or not? With her past show carrer I'm sure they've trained her not to. Should I undo that training? or be happy with my wonderfully gaited, yet slow mare?) It's enough to upset anyone!!! So breathe in and breathe out.  It will be okay tomorrow.  Just don't work up a lather over it.  One day you will be in retirement after you have finished training him well.  He will be serving your meals twice daily, paying for all your expenses and even picking up your poop.

Destroy this so Pete doesn't see it.  It will be our little secret.

PS  If you are reading this and the name on your birth certificate isn't LadyHawk, you are in trouble with the FCC.  Watch your back.  It is illegal to read anything PERSONAL not addressed to you.

Author Unknown