[RC] No Sweat Vent Pads - sherman

Betty,
Are the streads in your DM beginning to stiffen and break already? Karl says they should last about 15 years, as opposed to other manufacturers' pads that only last a few years.
Kathy

I've used the DM no sweat vent pads on a thin sensitive skinned horse for 50s, 75s, 80s, 100s and had never a problem.  I think they're a great invention.  Have always put the rough side against the horse per instructions.  They don't wear forever.  Eventually after many, many miles the 'threads' begin to break and get stiff.

Betty Edgar