Re: [RC] No Sweat Vent Pads - Vallonelee

Hi:

I live in Arizona and have been using the DM pad for about 6-7 years (correct me if I am wrong Karl).  I never ride without it.

I have done LD, 50 and multidays on all my horses with the DM pad and never have a problem with it slipping, shifting or soring my horses.  I also use a SS and a skito pad  and never use a crupper and rarely use a breastcollar.  I have a retired 15.3 H QH that has high withers, a 14.3 barrel shaped little Arab and a 1/2 QH and 1/2 Arab mare that currently use this set up.  I have also used it on everything from mustangs to TB without a problem.  I do use the pad with the smooth side toward the horse as my little rotund arab seemed to fuss with it with the rough side down.  Works the same either way.

So I guess you can put me on the positive input side of the equation.  The first one I bought still looks brand new.

And no I have don't have any stock in the company and I don't get an incentives from Karl  :)

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."