[RC] Egypt: The Dahshur Dawdle - John Teeter

I've been trying to keep up with this Egyptian ride. It has not been easy:)

http://www.endurance.net/rides/2004DahshurDawdle/

is the current work in progress. There are a few images headed this way (understatement!!). I'll let you know when they in place:)

===
Just a brief note re: Steph. She's just arrived in Argentina (after having returned to . She's going to go to a local ride this week-end, and then will be there for the Argintina National Championskhps (and 2005 PanAm preride?) on the 20th.:)

Celina and Maia (wife and daughter of Miguel) picked her up at the airport.

I'm glad she doesn't have a birthday like this every year!!:)

johnt

============================================================ REAL endurance is dressing for 20 degrees in the AM and by noon its 85 degrees! ~ Heidi Sowards