[RC] 2004 Endurance Team - goearth

Hello, i saw the photo of the 2004  Endurance Team on the archives page (and it has been wonderful seeing Egypt) and was just wondering where they are going to compete and when in 2004?  Could not it have been the 2005 Team at the WEC?  and while i'm here, what about the 2005 Team that will be competing at the PAC?  are they the same Team or different Teams?  I have a few questions i guess into the data.  If you have a Team that is the 2004 Team and they have no competition at the WEC or PAC level, what are they to do in 2004?  And how does one manage to sift thru this with being on the Long List in 2004 (knowing there is no competition) and 2005 when there is a PAC and a WEC? Please Kojak, help me understand this.  tom sites