From: "Steve Shaw" <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jerry Fruth" <jerryfruth@xxxxxxxxxx>; "Ridecamp"
<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Convention "Petition"

Wilderness Petition/info....
I think it was good for them to be there. They got an earfull from all
of us and mostly it was good dialog. They had many misconceptions.
Also, this is a free country and if they hadn't been there I would not
have known how extensive their plans were or would not have as easily
have gotten the addresses etc. to write to objecting to further
expansion of Wilderness.
Steve Shaw

One would think that logic would prevail. But then, if logic did prevail,
men would ride sidesaddle.
~  Bob Morris

We are talking about all the tools we can use to keep our horses safe and
alive at the rides. Training/conditioning is one of the best tools
available. It makes us better horseman and women, it benefits our horses
and could quite possibly be the key to preventing most crashes.
~ Lisa Salas - The Odd Farm