[RC] Full Cheek Snaffle - JANISPHELPS

A good friend of mine has a horse that she (e-gad) let rub his head against her.  She thought this was very cute, instead of rude as we all tried to tell her.  One morning after a ride, as he rubbed, the side of the full-cheek snaffle caught under her belt.  He freaked, picked her off the ground, slung her around and into a pipe corral.  Two broken ribs later, she only uses egg butt or d-rings.  I've seen other horses catch them on less dangerous things, but just beware of the potential hazard.  Just thought you might like the input.