[RC] AERC Convention update - Kathy Copeland

Title: AERC Convention update

Just got back from the convention  and as always it was awesome.  Great speakers, lots of vendors, wonderful people-old friends and new ones and a great dance.  There were two junior riders doing cartwheels at the dance, one from Georgetown, a. and I believe her name was Kerry and one of Team Slow Poke's Juniors, Ali, from the central valley in Ca.  While we might be slow on the trail we can get crazy on the dance floor!  Everyone had a great time.  Just wish the convention could be about a week long.  Looking forward to putting to use what I learned from this convention and to attending next years convention because it is truly a MUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wish everyone could have been there.

Ride those trails,
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland