Re: [RC] best story - John Teeter

I linked the story from the "storys" section at:

http://www.endurance.net/

and

http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/archives/

I also looked it up in the archives and posted a message which contained the pointer. (one thing to consider is that the ridecamp archives old everything from the start (I think). all the old stories etc. It was actually fun to go searching for this particular one. lots of memories in there:)

johnt