[RC] Mylar bits - betndez

I've recently acquired a Myler low ported barrel Kimberwick and really like it for all 3 of my Arabs, and for a different reason for each.  One has a shallow mouth (low roof) and I haven't found a snaffle that he's comfortable in; one is very competitive and needs some control, and the third horse needs a light touch 99% of the time.  All three are happy in this bit and I'm much lighter handed with it.  Initially each did some mouthing getting used to the strangeness of the new bit but it didn't take long for them to adjust and appreciate it.  This bit communicates beautifully with the horse with just the lightest touch, yet if control is needed it's there.  I'm getting some really nice shoulder movements with this bit.  Seems the horses feel and understand it better than a snaffle.   Another plus is that each of the horses drinks well with this bit.  So, I highly recommend it.

Betty

>>> anyone has used the correctional low port
kimberwick Myler bit and what they thought and control.  Or any feedback
on Mylar bits!  Thanks

Linda