[RC] anyone want a challenge? - Jenna Pywell

Firstly Happy New Year to everyone, and secondly are there any experienced riders out there that would like to buy an INEXPERIENCED mare, i figured i would post this to ridecamp and see. My friend bought her for breeding purposes (she is bred to the hilt) but never got around to the breeding, she then broke her but has 2 mares and just does not have the time to keep both going. She is a very pleasant mare but needs WORK and consistency and i know my friend will let her go for a reasonable price and a good home to someone with experience...she is a very smooth ride with good recoveries and has the potential  to be great with work...she also has a sports saddle for sale if anyone is interested...Jenna.

...I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...they say that my demons can't go there, so i got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...(Tori Amos)

poisonousdwarf@xxxxxxxxx
*** Jenna ***