Re: [RC] Weather - Heidi Smith

>  Let's see. . . it's about 55, sunny and only 8:15am. Nope, not here!

Just came in from repairing tire chains on the feed truck, to grab a bite of breakfast and warm my hands before we feed.  I will keep you in mind, Lori, when you are sweltering in the summer and we are galloping the ridge tops at a dry 80 degrees with a light breeze....  <evil grin>

Heidi

PS:  At least the sun is shining now, so it doesn't SEEM like sub-zero.  :-)

PPS:  For those of you in furrin places that don't "do" Amurcun Fahrenheit degrees, Drin is at -40 C in SW Montana, and I am at about -22 C, right over the mountain from her in SE Idaho.....